Easy Cinnamon Apple Chips
- 2 Baking sheets
- Parchment paper
- Paper towel
IngredientsShop this recipe
Preheat the Oven and Prepare the Apples
• Preheat the oven to 400F and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
• Rinse the apples and slice them as thinly as possible.
• Pat the apples with paper towel to draw out excess liquid.
Bake the Apple Chips
• Place the apple ‘chips’ closely together on the baking sheet, without overlapping.
• Season the apples with cinnamon and sugar, and bake for 1 hour, flipping halfway through.
Bring It All Together
• Once chips are light brown and crispy turn the oven off and let cool before serving.
• Store for up to 5 days in an airtight container and snack away!