Easy Blueberry Jam
- Small Pot
2 cups blueberries
2 tbsp. ground black chia seedsShop this recipe
Prepare the Ingredients
• Wash the blueberries.
• Coat blueberries with raw honey.
• Transfer coated blueberries to a pot and add lemon juice.
Make the Jam
• Heat over medium/low heat until blueberries are soft and bubbling (5 minutes).
• Lightly smash blueberries and reduce heat slightly.
• Add in chia seeds and mix to combine (optional).
• Bring heat back to medium low and let bubble (but not burn) until jam thickens, about 5 minutes.
• Turn off and let cool for 5-10 minutes.
Bring It All Together
• Slather over bread, add to granola, or eat with yogurt! Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.