Crispy Eggplant Chips
• Two baking sheets
• Parchment paper
• Mandolin (not required)
• Paper towl
• Small bowl
2 tbsp. biodynamic extra virgin olive oil
to taste salt & pepperShop this recipe
Preheat the Oven & Prepare the Eggplant
• Preheat the oven to 225F and line your baking sheets with
• Remove both ends of the eggplant and slice into thin rounds
with a mandolin. If you don’t have a mandolin you can slice the
eggplant as thin as possible.
• Pat the slices with paper towel to draw out excess liquid.
Bake the Eggplant Chips
• Place the slices on the baking sheets as close as possible,
without overlapping them.
• Pour olive oil into a small bowl and use a pastry brush to coat
the eggplant slices.
• Lightly season with salt & pepper and bake for an hour, until
the chips are browned and crisp.
Bring It All Together
• Remove the slices from the oven and let cool.
• Keep them in an airtight container for up to 5 days & snack on!