Crispy Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Large bowl
- Baking sheet
- Aluminum foil
to taste, salt and pepperShop this recipe
Prepare the Sweet Potato
• Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
• Cut the sweet potatoes into sticks. Toss them in olive oil and salt and pepper in a large bowl.
Bake the Fries
• Line your baking sheet with aluminum foil and spread the potato sticks out evenly.
• Bake until the fries are crisp and golden brown, about 25-35 minutes.
Bring it All Together
• Remove the fries with a spatula, serve, and enjoy!