Creamy Apple Tomato Soup
- Large pot
to taste salt and pepperShop this recipe
Prepare the Ingredients & Start the Soup
• Roughly chop the tomatoes, onion, and apples. Mince the garlic. Set aside.
• Heat oil in a large pot over medium. Add onions and garlic and sauté until onion is translucent, about 3 minutes.
• Add apples, tomatoes, bay leaves, salt, and pepper to the pot, stir to combine.
Make the Soup
• Cook, uncovered, until tomatoes have begun to break down and apples are soft and cooked through, about 30-45 minutes.
• Remove pot from heat and remove the bay leaves.
• Blend soup until creamy, blend until consistency is smooth.
• Add milk to mixture and blend together.
Bring It All Together
• Serve immediately and garnish with a drizzle of olive oil.