Cinnamon Pear Chips
- 2 baking sheets
- Parchment paper
- Paper towel
IngredientsShop this recipe
Preheat the Oven & Prepare the Pears
• Preheat the oven to 200F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
• Rinse the pears and thinly slice them.
• Pat out any excess liquid with paper towel.
Bake the Pear Chips
• Place the pear chips closely together on the baking sheet, don’t overlap any of the slices.
• Season the pears with cinnamon and bake for two hours. Flip once halfway.
• Turn off the oven once the chips are browned and crispy. Let cool before serving.
Bring It All Together
• Store in an airtight container for 3-5 days. Snack away!