Chopped Chicken Waldorf with Celery, Apple & Walnuts
- Baking sheet
- Aluminum foil
- Large bowl
- Small bowl
¼ cup fresh city's lemon-dijon dressing (olive oil, lemon juice, dijon mustard, salt)
To taste salt & pepper
¾ cup grapes, red
2 multigrain dinner rollsShop this recipe
Roast the Chicken
• Preheat the oven to 375ºF and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
• Add the chicken to a large bowl and toss with half of the Lemon-Maple Dressing. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
• Pour onto the baking sheet and roast in the oven until the chicken is cooked, about 20-25 minutes. The chicken is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 165ºF and shows no signs of pink.
• Let the chicken cool slightly before slicing it into 1-inch cubes.
Prepare the Remaining Ingredients
• While the chicken is roasting, rinse the grapes, celery, apple, and salad mix.
• Halve the grapes and dice the celery and apple.
• Roughly chop the walnuts.
Mix the Dressing
• Add the yogurt to a small bowl and using a fork, whisk with the remaining Lemon-Maple Dressing.
Bring It All Together
• Evenly divide the salad mix between two bowls or plates.
• Top with roasted chicken, celery, apple, grapes, walnuts and raisins.
• Drizzle with the dressing and serve with dinner rolls on the side!