Chickpea Falafel Wraps with Tomatoes & Tzatziki
- Food processor/blender
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
1/4 cup parsley, bunch
1/4 cup non-fat plain greek yogurt
1 tbsp. pure lemon juice
To taste salt & pepper
6 naked chickpea falafelsShop this recipe
Preheat the Oven
• Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
• Mince the garlic
• Rinse and dice the parsley.
• Rinse and dice the cucumber.
• Rinse and quarter the grape tomatoes.
• Rinse the pea shoots.
Cook the Falafels
• Place the falafels on the prepared baking sheet.
• Bake until golden-brown, about 15-20 minutes, flipping carefully halfway through.
Make the Tzatziki
• In the meantime, combine the cucumber, garlic, parsley, Greek yogurt, and lemon juice in a food processor or blender.
• Season with salt and pepper to taste and blend until well combined.
Bring It All Together
• Prepare the wraps by laying them flat on two plates.
• Evenly divide the Tzatziki and hummus between the wraps.
• Top with the baked falafels grape tomatoes and pea shoots.
• Roll the tortillas into wraps, cut them in half, and enjoy!