Chicken Burgers with Basil Pesto Radish & Potatoes
- Baking sheet
- Aluminum foil
- Large bowl
- Large pan
1½ tbsp. biodynamic extra virgin olive oil
to taste salt & pepper
2 chicken burgers
2 classic gourmet burger buns
2 tbsp. kozlik's balsamic, fig & date mustard
2 tbsp. fresh city's basil pesto dressing (basil pesto, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic powder)Shop this recipe
Preheat the Oven & Prepare the Ingredients
• Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
• Rinse and scrub the potatoes and cut away any blemishes. Slice them into 1-inch cubes.
• Rinse the radishes and cut them in half.
• Rinse the salad greens and set aside.
• Rinse and slice the tomato into rounds.
Roast the Potatoes & Radishes
• Place the potatoes in a large bowl and drizzle with ½ tbsp. olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat and pour onto the baking sheet.
• Roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
• While the potatoes are roasting, add the radishes to the same bowl used for the potatoes and drizzle with another ½ tbsp. olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat.
• Remove the potatoes from the oven, flip, and add the radishes to the pan. Return to the oven and roast until the veggies are fork-tender and browning, about another 15-20 minutes.
Make the Chicken Burgers
• In the meantime, heat ½ tbsp. olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
• Add the chicken burgers and cook for about 5-6 minutes per side, until fully cooked.
• The chicken is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F and shows no signs of pink.
Bring It All Together
• Toast the buns in the oven, if desired, and top each bun with a chicken burger.
• Spread with mustard and top with tomato and salad greens.
• Transfer the potatoes and radishes to the same bowl used earlier and drizzle with the Basil Pesto Dressing. Toss to coat and serve on the side!