Cheesy Tuna Pasta Bake with Green Peas & Broccoli
- Large pot
- Medium baking dish
- Medium bowl
6oz. frozen green peas
2 tbsp. all purpose gluten-free flour
2 tbsp. gluten free bread crumbs
To taste salt & pepperShop this recipe
Preheat the Oven & Prepare the Ingredients
• Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
• Rinse the broccoli, peas, and green onion.
• Chop the broccoli into smaller florets, de-shell the peas (if in pods), dice the green onion and mince the garlic.
• Grate the cheddar cheese.
Cook the Pasta & Broccoli
• Bring a large pot filled with water and a pinch of salt to boil.
• Once boiling, add the pasta and boil for 6 minutes. Add the broccoli and continue to cook until the pasta and broccoli are fork-tender, about another 3-5 minutes.
• Drain the pasta and broccoli in a colander in the sink. Return them to the pot and stir in the flour.
Bake the Casserole
• Add the garlic, peas, milk, and half of the cheese to the pot and stir.
• Flake the tuna into the pot using a fork and season with salt and pepper to taste.
• Pour the mixture into a medium baking dish.
• In a medium bowl, combine the green onion, panko/breadcrumbs, and the remaining cheese.
• Mix well and sprinkle on top of the casserole.
• Bake in the oven until the top is golden-brown and the cheese is fully melted, 10-12 minutes.
Bring It All Together
• Remove the casserole from the oven and let cool slightly before evenly dividing between two
bowls or plates to serve!