Cauliflower Kale Soup
• 2 baking sheets
• Parchment paper
• Medium bowl
3 cups vegetable stock
to taste salt & pepperShop this recipe
Prepare the Cauliflower
• Preheat the oven to 400F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
• Cut the cauliflower florets into pieces, toss with olive oil & sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast the Vegetables
• Place the cauliflower on your baking sheet and roast until browned, about 25 minutes.
• Take the florets out once ready and reduce oven heat to 300F.
• Toss kale in a bowl with olive oil. Line your baking sheet and bake until crispy, about 30 minutes. Toss once halfway through.
Make the Soup
• Heat 2 tbsp. olive oil and cook the onion in a saucepan, about 3-4 minutes on medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
• Add the roasted cauliflower and stock to the pan. Increase the temperature to medium-high and bring to simmer.
• Reduce the temperature to medium low, cover and cook for 10 minutes. Add the kale and let the soup cook for 10-15 more minutes.
• Place the soup in a blender and puree until smooth. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bring It All Together
• Divide evenly and enjoy!