Carrot Potato Soup
- Baking tray
- Parchment paper
- Blender/food processor
- Medium pot
2 cups baby carrots
1 tbsp. biodynamic extra virgin olive oil
to taste salt & pepperShop this recipe
Prepare the Vegetables
• Preheat the oven to 400F and line your baking tray with parchment paper.
• Peel, wash, and cube the potatoes and carrots. Place cubes on baking tray and drizzle with olive oil.
Roast & Blend the Vegetables
• Place your baking tray in the oven and flip veggies once, halfway.
• Let roast until browned and tender, about 25 minutes.
• Once the vegetables are roasted let them cool. Place the cubes in your blender/food processor and blend until pureéd.
Make the Soup
• Pour the mixture into a pot and add desired amount of water.
• Bring to a boil, mix, and add salt & pepper.
Bring It All Together
• Divide evenly and sprinkle with sprouts as a garnish, enjoy!