- Baking sheet
- Aluminum foil
IngredientsShop this recipe
Prepare the Grapefruit
• Line a baking sheet with foil
• Slice the grapefruits in half and use a sharp knife to loosen the pith from the skin.
Broil the Grapefruit
• Sprinkle sugar over the grapefruit and use the back of a spoon to spread out the sugar evenly over top the grapefruit.
• Place the grapefruit in the oven and broil on high for 3-5 minutes until the sugar starts to bubble and caramelize, be sure to check so that the grapefruit doesn’t burn.
Bring It All Together
• Remove from the oven and let cool.
• Divide evenly, serve, and enjoy!