Broccoli Ramen Stir-Fry with Tofu & Bell Pepper
- Baking sheet
- Aluminum foil
- Large bowl
- Large pot
To taste salt & pepper
½ cup fresh city's sweet chili sauce (sesame oil, tamari, brown rice vinegar, chili okazu, coconut sugar)Shop this recipe
Bake the Tofu
• Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
• Slice the tofu into 1-inch cubes and add them to a large bowl. Drizzle with 1 tbsp. olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
• Toss to coat and transfer to the baking sheet.
• Bake until golden-brown and crispy, 15 minutes.
Boil the Noodles
• In the meantime, bring a large pot filled with water and a pinch of salt to boil.
• Once boiling, add the ramen nests and reduce the heat to simmer.
• Simmer, stirring occasionally, until the noodles are just tender-firm (’al dente’), 4-5 minutes.
• Drain in a colander in the sink. Use kitchen scissors to snip the noodles into fork manageable pieces, if desired.
Cook the Veggies
• Mince the garlic.
• Rinse and dice the bell pepper and green onions.
• Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in the large pot used earlier for the noodles, over medium-high heat.
• Add the garlic, broccoli and bell pepper and cook until tender, 5-6 minutes.
Bring It All Together
• Stir the noodles and tofu into the pot and drizzle with the Sweet Chili Sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste and mix well. Cook until everything is heated through.
• Evenly divide the ramen stir-fry between two bowls or plates and garnish with green onions to serve!