Broccolette cooked in Garlic Chili Oil & Crushed Candied Peanuts
There is no ingredients for this recipe
Not sure how to cook broccolette? Try this easy side dish. With a handful of ingredients and a few minutes needed only, you're in for something delicious.
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 Garlic Clove, peeled and minced
- 1 bunch Broccolette, washed, and cut into 3-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Peanuts, crushed
- Fine Sea Salt, to season
- 1 teaspoon Dried Chilli Flakes
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high.
- Add the garlic and reduce heat to medium. Cook until fragrant, 1-2 minutes.
- Add the broccolette and cook until wilted, about 6-8 minutes.
- Give the broccolite a stir every so often.
- Remove the garlic and broccolette from the skillet.
- Add the sugar and peanuts to the skillet (should still be well coated with oil).
- Cook until the sugar has liquified and coated the peanuts, about 3 minutes.
- Plate the broccolette with the candied peanuts.
- Season with a generous pinch of sea salt, extra chilli flakes and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil before serving.