BBQ with All the Fixins
- BBQ tongs
- Large bowl
IngredientsShop this recipe
Preheat the Grill & Prepare the Ingredients
• Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
• Rinse and dry the romaine lettuce, setting aside 4 leaves to serve as burger toppings. Roughly chop the remaining lettuce.
• Rinse and slice the tomato.
Cook the Burgers
• Add the burgers to the grill and BBQ until cooked through, about 12 minutes per side depending on how you like your burgers.
• Add cheese slices immediately after removing from the grill, if desired.
• Add the buns to the hot grill until lightly toasted, about 1 minute.
Assemble the Burgers
• Place a piece of lettuce on the lower half of the toasted bun. Add the burgers and top with a tomato slice.
• Spread mustard and/or ketchup (if desired) to the top half of the toasted bun.
Bring It All Together
• In a large bowl, combine the chopped romaine with the Sea-Zar Serenity Caesar Dressing and toss to combine.
• Serve the burgers with some caesar salad on the side!
Tips for Leftover Ingredients:
• Remaining cheddar slices can be sealed and stored in the fridge for up to a week. Make a weekday sandwich or cut into smaller pieces and add to a salad for extra flavour.
• Ketchup and mustard can be sealed and stored in the fridge for a few months. Reuse for future BBQs!