Balsamic Veggie Pasta with Eggplant & Sun-Dried Tomato
- Baking sheet
- Aluminum foil
- Large bowl
- Large pot
1 yellow onion (single)
2 tbsp. biodynamic extra virgin olive oil
to taste salt & pepper
¼ cup balsamic dressing (baslamic vinegar, olive oil, sea salt)
¼ cup sun-dried tomato pestoShop this recipe
Preheat the Oven & Prepare the Veggies
• Preheat the oven to 400ºF and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
• Rinse the zucchini, bell pepper and eggplant.
• Cut the zucchini and eggplant in half lengthwise and then into ¼-inch thick slices.
• Dice the bell pepper and onion. Mince the garlic.
• Wipe and slice the mushrooms.
Roast the Veggies
• Add the zucchini, eggplant, bell pepper, onion and mushrooms to a large bowl with 1 tbsp. olive oil, dried thyme, and salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat.
• Lay the veggies out on the baking sheet and roast in the oven until fork-tender, about 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway through.
Boil the Spaghetti
• While the veggies are roasting, bring a large pot filled with water and a pinch of salt to boil.
• Once boiling, add the spaghetti and cook until tender-firm (al dente), about 8-10 minutes.
• Rinse in a colander in the sink and drain.
Make the Dressing
• In the same large bowl used earlier for the veggies, add the Balsamic Dressing, 1 tbsp. olive oil,
garlic, sun-dried tomato pesto, and salt and pepper to taste.
• Whisk with a fork to combine.
Bring It All Together
• When the veggies are roasted, add them to the large bowl with the dressing and toss to thoroughly coat.
• Evenly divide the noodles between two bowls or plates and top with the veggie mixture to serve!