Balsamic Grilled Mango
- Small Saucepan
¼ tsp. saltShop this recipe
Make the Balsamic Marinade
• In a small saucepan over high-heat, boil the balsamic vinegar for 5 minutes.
• Stir in the olive oil and salt. Let cool.
• Cut the mango in thin slices.
• Soak the mango in half of the balsamic marinade.
Grill the Mango
• Heat a grill over medium-high heat. Grill the mango in batches on a lightly oiled grill rack. Turn once, until browned and slightly softened (about 5 minutes).
• Drizzle with the remaining with the balsamic marinade.
Bring It All Together
• Divide evenly and enjoy as a snack or a side!