Balsamic Garlic Steak with Spinach & Baked Potatoes
- Large bowl
- Large pan
2 tbsp. biodynamic extra virgin olive oil
To taste salt & pepper
1 cup bunched spinach
1/4 cup pinehedge sour creamShop this recipe
Bake the Potatoes
• Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
• Rinse and scrub the potatoes and poke them all over with a fork. Cut them in half lengthwise.
• Rub the potatoes with 1 tbsp. olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
• Place them cut-side down directly on an oven rack and bake until fork-tender, about 30 minutes.
Grill the Steak
• While the potatoes are baking, mince the garlic.
• In a large bowl, combine the garlic, balsamic vinegar, rosemary and 1 tbsp. olive oil. Mix well.
• Add the steak(s) and toss to coat. Let marinate for 10 minutes.
• Place a large pan over medium-high heat. Once the steak has marinated, add to the pan and grill
for 5 minutes. Flip and continue to grill until it’s cooked to your prefered tenderness, about 5-10 more minutes.
• Transfer to a plate or cutting board and let sit for a few minutes before cutting into 1-inch strips.
Prepare the Greens
• Rinse and dry the spinach.
• Rinse and mince the green onion.
Bring It All Together
• Remove the potatoes from the oven using tongs.
• Use a fork to lightly mash the potato flesh inside the skin.
• Evenly divide the potatoes between the two plates and top with a dollop of sour cream. Sprinke with green onions.
• Serve with steak and spinach!