Arugula, Tomato and Goat Cheese Frittata
The number of vegetable combinations you can add to this frittata are endless. Use what you like and what you have on hand. I love the tartness of the goat cheese. It adds a punch of flavour. Don’t overcook the frittata or it will be dry. As soon as the center sets, it’s ready.
1 tablespoon original camelina oil, large
1/4 chopped white onions
6-8 halved yellow cherry vine tomatoes
4 sweda eggs
1/2 teaspoon coarse grey sea salt
1/4 teaspoon black peppercornsShop this recipe
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Heat oil in an oven safe, medium-sizes skillet. Add onions and tomatoes. Sauté until onions are soft.
3. Add radish and arugula and sauté until arugula is wilted.
4. Add salt and pepper to eggs and whisk well. Pour eggs over vegetable mixture.
5. Dot top with goat cheese.
6. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until the center sets. Don’t over cook.
7. Taste for seasoning and adjust.
8. Serve warm or at room temperature.