Your bag is empty
1. Preheat oven to 425F. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Slice the carrots in half lengthwise. In a large mixing bowl, toss with oil, salt and...
1. Add all ingredients to the blender and puree.
2. Adjust consistency, by adding more liquid or ice.
1. Husk corn, discarding silk; rinse ears. Holding each ear upright in a large, deep bowl, cut off kernels close to the cob. Set aside.
2. In a 5- to 6-quart pan...
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Cut the squash lengthwise in half* and scoop out the guts and seeds and discard them (or save the seeds and toast them). Pour 1/4 cup of...
1. Cut an X in bottom of each tomato with a sharp paring knife and blanch together in a 4-quart pot of boiling water 1 minute. Transfer tomatoes with a slotted spoon...
1. Juice all ingredients.
2. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with a lemon or lime wedge.
3. Serve on ice.
Good things are always growing at Fresh City. We'll be sending news and updates fresh from the farm to your inbox soon!