1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Three options for use and preparation:
a) If using squash, trim stem off and cut squash in half. Scoop out the pulp and seeds and...Read More
1. Melt butter and oil in large skillet.
2. Add portabella mushrooms, garlic and 1 t rosemary. Sauté until tender.
3. Transfer mixture to bowl and add broth to...Read More
1. Dice the onion, place in a colander.
2. Place the sweet potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook until just tender, 7 to 10...Read More
Good things are always growing at Fresh City. We'll be sending news and updates fresh from the farm to your inbox soon!