Your bag is empty
Prepare the Ingredients & Start the Soup
• Roughly chop the tomatoes, onion, and apples. Mince the garlic. Set aside.
• Heat oil in a large pot over medium. Add...
Prepare the Leeks
• Cut the leeks in half lengthwise and clean them by fanning under water to remove dirt.
• Slice thinly, about ¼ inch thick.
Make the Soup
Roast the Carrots and Prepare the Fennel
• Preheat the oven to 400F. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
• Slice the carrots into planks and toss with...
Prepare the Ingredients
• Rinse the cauliflower and chop it into florets.
• Rinse and dice the bell pepper.
• Rinse and drain the chickpeas in a colander in...
Prepare the Cucumbers
• Preheat the oven to 255°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
• Rinse the cucumber and slice with a mandolin. If you don’t...
Prepare the Plums
• Wash the plums. Cut them in halves and remove the pits.
• Toss the plums with honey in a large bowl.
Grill the Plums
• Heat a grill over...
Good things are always growing at Fresh City. We'll be sending news and updates fresh from the farm to your inbox soon!