Prepare and Cook the Beets
• Scrub the beets clean and remove the tops.
• Preheat the oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
• Place the...
Boil the Potatoes, Carrots & Cashews
• In the meantime, rinse and scrub the potatoes and cut away any blemishes. Dice them into 1-inch pieces.
• Rinse and dice...
Preheat the Oven and Prepare the Kale
• Preheat the oven to 300F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
• Wash the kale and pat the leaves with paper...
Prepare the Ingredients & Start the Soup
• Roughly chop the tomatoes, onion, and apples. Mince the garlic. Set aside.
• Heat oil in a large pot over medium. Add...
Prepare the Leeks
• Cut the leeks in half lengthwise and clean them by fanning under water to remove dirt.
• Slice thinly, about ¼ inch thick.
Make the Soup
Roast the Carrots and Prepare the Fennel
• Preheat the oven to 400F. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
• Slice the carrots into planks and toss with...
Good things are always growing at Fresh City. We'll be sending news and updates fresh from the farm to your inbox soon!