Your bag is empty
Roast the Root Vegetables
• Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
• Rinse the carrot and sweet potato, and cut them into 1-inch...
Season the Carrots
• Preheat the oven to 400F and line your baking tray with parchment paper.
• Rinse the carrots and cut away the greens. Place them on...
Boil the Cranberries
• Bring water and sugar to a boil in a saucepan, stir until sugar is dissolved. Add the cranberries.
• Reduce heat to a simmer and stir...
Roast the Squash
• Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
• Trim away the ends of the squash and peel the skin.
• Cut the squash in half lengthwise, and scoop out the...
Prepare the Ingredients
Preheat the Oven and Prepare the Apples
• Preheat the oven to 400F and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
• Rinse the apples and slice...
Good things are always growing at Fresh City. We'll be sending news and updates fresh from the farm to your inbox soon!