Your bag is empty
Prepare the Sweet Potato
• Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
• Cut the sweet potatoes into sticks. Toss them in olive oil and salt and pepper in a large bowl.
Season the Cauliflower
• Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
• Cut the cauliflower into florets and place them in a large bowl. Toss in olive oil and lemon juice...
Prepare the Ingredients
• Dice the onion.
• Rinse and roughly chop the bok choy.
• Rinse and chop the broccoli into florets.
• Rinse and dice the green...
Preheat the Oven and Roast the Veggies
• Preheat the oven to 425F and line with a baking sheet or aluminum foil.
• Rinse and cut the carrots into sticks. Rinse...
Preheat the Oven & Prepare the Tomatoes
• Preheat the oven to 275F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
• Slice the tomatoes in halves and toss with...
Make the Rice
• Rinse the rice in a fine sieve and add it to a small pot with 1 ½ cups water and a pinch of salt.
• Bring to boil. Once boiling, reduce the heat...
Good things are always growing at Fresh City. We'll be sending news and updates fresh from the farm to your inbox soon!