Your bag is empty
Prepare the Ingredients
• Dice the onion.
• Rinse and roughly chop the bok choy.
• Rinse and chop the broccoli into florets.
• Rinse and dice the green...
Preheat the Oven and Roast the Veggies
• Preheat the oven to 425F and line with a baking sheet or aluminum foil.
• Rinse and cut the carrots into sticks. Rinse...
Preheat the Oven & Prepare the Tomatoes
• Preheat the oven to 275F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
• Slice the tomatoes in halves and toss with...
Make the Rice
• Rinse the rice in a fine sieve and add it to a small pot with 1 ½ cups water and a pinch of salt.
• Bring to boil. Once boiling, reduce the heat...
Prepare the Produce
Roast the Chickpeas & Pear
• Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
• Remove the thyme leaves from the stem. Rinse and slice the...
Good things are always growing at Fresh City. We'll be sending news and updates fresh from the farm to your inbox soon!