Your bag is empty
Roast the Squash
• Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
• Trim away the ends of the squash and peel the skin.
• Cut the squash in half lengthwise, and scoop out the...
Prepare the Ingredients
Preheat the Oven and Prepare the Apples
• Preheat the oven to 400F and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
• Rinse the apples and slice...
Prepare the Squash
• Preheat the oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with
• Cut the butternut squash in half lengthwise and pierce all...
Prepare the Sweet Potato
• Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
• Cut the sweet potatoes into sticks. Toss them in olive oil and salt and pepper in a large bowl.
Season the Cauliflower
• Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
• Cut the cauliflower into florets and place them in a large bowl. Toss in olive oil and lemon juice...
Good things are always growing at Fresh City. We'll be sending news and updates fresh from the farm to your inbox soon!