Make the Quinoa
• Rinse the quinoa in a fine sieve and add it to a medium pot with 1 ½ cups water and a pinch of salt. Bring to boil.
• Once boiling, reduce...
Roast the Sweet Potato
• Preheat the oven to 400ºF and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
• Rinse and scrub the sweet potato, dice into ½-inch cubes, and...
Prepare the Ingredients
• Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Dice the sun-dried tomatoes.
• Rinse and thinly slice the kale.
• Add the barley and 1 ¾ cups water to...
Good things are always growing at Fresh City. We'll be sending news and updates fresh from the farm to your inbox soon!