Your bag is empty
Marinate the Salmon
Prepare the Ingredients
• Rinse the cabbage, carrots, cilantro and green onion.
• Thinly slice the cabbage and roughly chop the cilantro. Shred the carrots using...
Preheat the Oven and Coat the Beans
• Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Coat with olive oil.
• Wash the beans and...
Preheat the Oven & Prepare the Sweet Potatoes
• Preheat the oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
• Bring water to a boil in a medium size pot.
Prepare the Cauliflower
• Preheat the oven to 400F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
• Cut the cauliflower florets into pieces, toss with olive oil &...
Combine the Ingredients
• Combine 1 cup blueberries, lemon juice, sugar, water, and maple syrup in a sauce pan on medium heat.
• Cook until some of the...
Good things are always growing at Fresh City. We'll be sending news and updates fresh from the farm to your inbox soon!