Your bag is empty
Prepare the Ingredients
• Rinse the cabbage, carrots, cilantro and green onion.
• Thinly slice the cabbage and roughly chop the cilantro. Shred the carrots using...
Preheat the Oven and Coat the Beans
• Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Coat with olive oil.
• Wash the beans and...
Preheat the Oven & Prepare the Sweet Potatoes
• Preheat the oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
• Bring water to a boil in a medium size pot.
Prepare the Cauliflower
• Preheat the oven to 400F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
• Cut the cauliflower florets into pieces, toss with olive oil &...
Combine the Ingredients
• Combine 1 cup blueberries, lemon juice, sugar, water, and maple syrup in a sauce pan on medium heat.
• Cook until some of the...
Prepare the Vegetables
• Preheat the oven to 400F and line your baking tray with parchment paper.
• Peel, wash, and cube the potatoes and carrots. Place cubes on...
Good things are always growing at Fresh City. We'll be sending news and updates fresh from the farm to your inbox soon!