1. Soak sumac in 2 cups of water for 3 hours. Sumac has a dry, tart flavour and is loaded with antioxidants. Soaking it infuses the water with nutrients; it will turn...
1. Process the ingredients through your home juicer.
TIP: add a couple sprigs of mint or basil for a fresh twist!
1. Juice the beet, carrot and bok choy, set aside.
2. In a blender, puree blueberries, peach, and banana with the juice. Blend until smooth.
1. Juice fruits and vegetables.
2. Combine juice with the sparkling or flat water.
3. Drink up!
1. Add all ingredients to the blender and puree.
2. Adjust consistency, by adding more liquid or ice.
1. Husk corn, discarding silk; rinse ears. Holding each ear upright in a large, deep bowl, cut off kernels close to the cob. Set aside.
2. In a 5- to 6-quart pan...