Your bag is empty
Roast the Beets
• Preheat the oven to 400°F. Rinse and peel the beets. Slice them into ½-inch thick rounds.
• Place the beet rounds on a piece or two of...
Bake the Chicken
• Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Dice the onion.
• In a food processor or blender, combine the Heavenly Sauce, Dry Onion Mix and 2 tbsp. olive oil....
Marinate the Beef
• Pour half of the sweet & sour sauce into a medium bowl and add the beef stir-fry strips.
• Season with salt and pepper to taste and place...
Marinate the Salmon
Prepare the Ingredients
• Rinse the cabbage, carrots, cilantro and green onion.
• Thinly slice the cabbage and roughly chop the cilantro. Shred the carrots using...
Preheat the Oven and Coat the Beans
• Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Coat with olive oil.
• Wash the beans and...
Good things are always growing at Fresh City. We'll be sending news and updates fresh from the farm to your inbox soon!