Discover easy tips to build a plant-based pantry in 2022!
Join Lorraine Hawley (Fresh City) and Priya Rao and Jennifer Huether (The Social Herbivore) as they share easy tips to build a plant-based pantry. Learn how to incorporate plant-based recipes into your weekly meal planning and discover how plant-based recipes can help reduce food waste at home. Explore the world of vegan-certified wine and spirits with Master Sommelier Jen, then cook along with Lorraine as she makes Crabby Cakes with Tartar Sauce, a fun and delicious vegan recipe from The Social Herbivore cookbook!
This workshop will cover:
- The basics of stocking a plant-based pantry
- How to incorporate plant-based recipes into weekly meal plans
- How plant-based recipes can help reduce food waste at home
- Entertaining with vegan alcoholic or non-alcoholic options
- Cook-along: Crabby Cakes with Tartar Sauce
- Q&A with our experts
Priya Rao and Jennifer Huether’s book, “The Social Herbivore: Perfect Pairings for Plant-Based Cuisine,” is available here!