Join Fresh City and Mission Hill Family Estate for an introduction to Okanagan wines!
On Wednesday, November 10, join Jennifer Huether (Master Sommelier & Director of Alcohol Curation, Fresh City) and special guests Corrie Krehbiel (Head Winemaker) and Stephanie Vickers (Soil Scientist) of Mission Hill Family Estate for an introduction to the Okanagan Valley wine region.
Our panelists will cover:
- What makes the geography of the Okanagan Valley so conducive to winemaking
- The organic transition in wine production
- History of Mission Hill Family Estates
- Tasting of Mission Hill wines
- Insider tips on travelling to British Columbia's wine country
Grab your favourite bottle of Mission Hill Family Estate wine and join us for an evening of wine education! Click here to browse the selection of Mission Hill wines available at the Fresh City bottle shop.
Wednesday, November 10, 2021
7:00pm ET: Wine tasting starts
8:00pm ET: Wine tasting ends