Recipe of the Week: Honey-Garlic Sauteed Ostergruss
Inspired by Sosnicki Farms' recipe, this recipe transforms a crunchy, spicy crudité into a soft, sweet, melt in your mouth delectable side dish that could easily replace the usual fare of carrots or green beans.
- 1 bunch Ostergruss radish
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp butter (or olive oil)
- pinch sea salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Steam radishes until fork-tender, about 10 minutes.
- Toss with honey, butter, and sea salt.
- Sautee radishes with the clove of minced garlic, about 3-5 minutes, until very tender.