Korean Bean Sprout Salad
February 8th, 2012 Suku namul , mung bean sprout salad is healthy and so easy to make. Just a little bit of sesame oil is used. The vegetables are blanched and seasoned with a dressing of soy sauce, sesame seeds, sesame oil and garlic (lots of garlic). That's it. Ingredients:
- A few handfuls of bean sprouts
- 1 garlic clove finely minced
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- A pinch of sugar
- Blanch the bean sprouts. Dip them in the boiling water and remove them immediately. Dunk them in cold water and drain thoroughly.
- Mix the dressing and toss the bean sprouts in it.
- Arrange on a serving plate or bowl. Sukju namul should be eaten immediately as doesn't keep well.