How to care for your living lettuce
We love being able to use the lettuce in our recipes and then watch nature follow its course as the leaves re-grow! If you've received some of our living lettuce, follow these tips to best care for it!
1. Put it in a sunny spot
- Not the fridge!
- Make sure it gets plenty of sunlight.
2. Water it.
3. Cut an inch above the soil.
- Don't cut too low.
- Leave some room for it to regrow.
4. Plant in a new pot with fresh soil.
- Fresh soil is essential for it to regrow!