10 Reasons Fresh City's Recipe Bags Will Change Your Life
Today marks the official launch of our newest offering - organic meat, fish and veggie recipe bags! Our recipe bags come with all the pre-portioned ingredients you need to make healthy, seasonal meals, and like all of our organic groceries - they're delivered right to your home. If that's not awesome enough for you, here's 10 more reasons why these bags will seriously up your kitchen game, and quite possibly change your life:
1. Cooking from scratch, made easy. Recipes feature beautiful photos, easy-to-follow instructions, and typically take just 30 minutes or less to make.
2. Healthy, seasonal meals. We include all the pre-portioned local and organic ingredients you need to eat in rhythm with the seasons. Much of our produce is grown at our six-acre farm in Toronto.
3. Zero food waste! Our recipe bags help reduce food waste by including the exact amount needed for any given recipe. No more buying an entire jar when you just need a teaspoon!
4. Minimize packaging. We use much less packaging than all other meal kit services. We pick up our insulated totes and ice packs so they’re used again and again. And our GreenShift containers are either 100% compostable and/or made from 100% post-consumer recycled material.
5. Tried and tested recipes. Our recipes are developed by local bloggers, chefs and nutritionists who prioritize healthy and seasonal eating.
6. Convenient. You simply order online at www.freshcityfarms.com. We do the rest! We’ll gather, assemble and deliver right to your home.
7. Easy delivery. There’s no need to be home to accept delivery. We deliver in reusable, insulated tote bags with ice packs inside to keep meat, fish and produce at the right temperature until you get home.
8. Sustainable sourcing. Our meat is organic and comes from local farms with humane rearing practices. Fish are sustainably harvested or farmed, Oceanwise or SeaChoice approved, and mostly local or Canadian. We grow many of our own veggies organically right here in Toronto during the growing season, and source what we can’t grow from organic farms as close to home as possible.
9. Value. Recipe bags feed two people, come with two or three recipes per week, and cost from $8 per portion. Members can choose to receive meat only, fish only, veggies only or all of the above.
10. Satisfaction guarantee. We stand by our recipe bags, 100%. If anything is less than what you expected, we will happily refund you!
Have more questions? Contact us! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to get recipe bag delivery in the GTA? Sign up here.