Fresh City strives to provide a quality food experience for our customers. The following sets forth some key terms of the Fresh City box program.
- Cancellation: You can cancel your box service at any time as long as you let us know by Monday at 10am before your next scheduled delivery date.
- Skip order: You can skip any given box delivery as long as you let us know by Monday at 10am before your next scheduled delivery date.
- Adding to your order: You may add to or customize your order until Monday at 10am before your next scheduled delivery date.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We try our best to ensure the produce and products we include in your box are great quality. If you are not happy with any given product, just let us know and we will add something extra of at least equivalent value for your next delivery.
- Produce: All produce should be washed before use. The type or source of produce included in your box may sometimes differ from the expected contents due to the perishable nature of produce. If you have made a custom order, we will not include and you will not be charged for any unavailable items. For any given item, we prioritize southern Ontario produce but may include items sourced from outside southern Ontario to ensure variety and quality. We are committed to providing only organically made produce, however, all of the produce grown by Fresh City member farmers and some of the produce grown by our partners is not certified organic as certification may not be feasible for smaller producers.
- Delivery: We try to finish our deliveries by 930pm the day of delivery. Where that is not possible due to traffic, weather or other circumstances, we will try to deliver your box the next day. In case of delivery delay, you may cancel your box for that week and we will refund you the requisite amount. We reserve the right to cancel (with a refund) or delay deliveries with notice due to inclement weather. We also reserve the right to cancel any future deliveries and refund any remaining paid amounts for any reason including discontinuation of a delivery route.